Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1st day of CNY

let's talk about yesterday reunion dinner before go to first day
allie fetch me late, then wrong way and end up we reached uncle there at 8pm
not late, just right at the time
had superb delicious meal
it's been a while I didnt eat dishes cook by auntie
got pork, fish, prawn, vege, duck, chicken
and my all time favorite, soup yummy..

had nothing to do after dinner
movie cant buy ticket
oh, something wana share..4suk had GF dy
yeah yeah..congrats..although not pretty but nevermind
mom say she not bad, polite so I guess
good girl is the most important criteria to be my 4auntie hehe

alright, let's get to the very first day of Chinese New Year, 23 January 2012
hmm..woke up and get ready..
got angpao from mom..
she's not the first haha because yesterday nite yoonggu gave already

then prepare and get ready
and chose this to be my first day outfit..when I ironing it yesterday, realize that..
it looks exactly like my hostel curtain =.=''
cheap only rm36..not bad rite..pretty also
the very famous Dragon they said..

me and mom went to Pavilion and lot lot people
many shops open half day and we manage to get something for ourselves
and me very happy bought lip gloss which cost me rm10 only

mom kinda more generous compare last time
and she willing to buy many many things dy
and she even wana eat bit expensive food now

we had brunch at the foodcourt..
not bad the korean food..at least got the taste
then we got some evening hi-tea after tired walking (mom still not tired, powerful mom)
bought some sweet stuff and had a drink at Oldtown 

delicious..red velvet not so but the brownies super delicious only rm5.40

 the red velvet not so delicious..it claimed to be the delicious
but I prefer the brownies more
the red velvet something just some delicious cheese with soft sponge muffin
and it so expensive..around rm8.50

what awesome is the brownies cheap and delicious
a lot of chocolate chips and nuts
erm..if I didnt remember wrongly
this shop name Just Heavenly, just somewhere near Bread Story

after hi-tea accompany bro buy his shirt
he so so choosy and picky
guys guys..
end up Forever 21 haha

then back home, bro dating with gf
me and mom back home rest
super tired
mom say i'm lousy..she say I cant shop
she is so so powerful haha..my supermom <3

No comments: