Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wording Nails for CNY


everybody posting about their nails today
therefore, I decided not to be outdated and post it too haha

yesterday night kinda boring and there go my mood for beautify my nails
been wondering what color or what pattern I wana do
and out of a sudden, really a sudden I thought of the newspaper nails
google it and here I know how to do it already haha

it really easy, simple and nice

special nails for special Chinese New Year 2012 =)

1st....
apply a base, any color you want..I put up pink because my CNY more to pinky color

2nd...
after it dry, prepare a bowl/cup/plate (whatever) of water
room temperature, normal water will do

3rd...
cut out small pieces on papers/newspapers
soak the papers in the water, not really soak just make it wet is enough

4th...
put it on the nail and press it real hard
so that the words will stick onto the nail

5th...
clean the nails especially there might some papers stick with the word
then apply coat onto it to prevent wording ink fall off...

that's all..so easy and simple rite..
this my first time and will not be last because it is easy

Happy Chinese New Year to You
Gong Xi Fatt Chai
Wish You have a Prosperous Chinese New Year <3

No comments: