Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY 2&3

like holding a chinese 'dui lian' haha.. 12tickets for I Love HK 2012

as always 2nd day of cny, chor2 will meet up gather with paternal's side relatives
and of course my best day of CNY every year...
met lot people and those kids no longer kid..they all grown up
hmm..my dear cousins, please get marry earlier and got a baby for me to play with haha

hmm..my second day of cny end up with Movida at Puchong
not really high and didnt get wasted (to bad)
but I did had fun and enjoyed with my cousins and also Nicholas & Janice
both them meet me up there
basically Nicholas cheated Janice to meet me there haha

so of course stayed allie's house
the next day thought of playing mahjong with eric but too late mahjong not for us dy
then went for movie
I Love Hong Kong and it is a nice movie
very funny and meaningful..
go and watch it if you got the chance =)

No comments: