Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Love with KK

Kota Kinabalu or known as KK
is where I spent 2 and half years here
I don't really like here when I just got here
because it is so outdated..and not convenient as Kuala Lumpur, known as KL
KK had no big shopping mall, no LRT, no this and that
shops and malls close early like 8 or 9pm
and here just boring...

but now, after going through more than 2years
peacefully, slow, relaxing lifestyle here
with lesser racist (this is what I feel)
I am so so in love with KK
the scenery never let me down

now I understand why seniors told me
when the time will graduate, I will super miss this place
the place where we can let our mind rest

officially my sem5 had ended
which means I only have another short sem to go..
honestly, I really love this place already
although still bit bit lousy haha but I really like here
KK, I will back for you often, if I can =)

No comments: