Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, January 22, 2012

sem5 ended!


this is how my room now haha
is a store room...really beh tahan..
me myself also didnt keep my stuff properly because we rent our room to put our stuff as a store room
i just pack what I wana bring back to KL
especially my new year clothes wahahaha

my year 3 sem 5 has ended officially
and now 1 month semester break then I will move on to sem6 which is my last semester
then I will be graduate..
wao..3 years and now it had come to the end
it just so fast....still remember 2 years ago still saying 'how can I survive travelling KL-KK'
and now I love KK and feel like my second home..
bye bye sem5...

currently at airport..stil got 3hours to go then only boarding then only back KL
again this year reach just right before reunion dinner...
hmm..hope everything go smooth..no jam then wont be late..
dinner wait for me..

oh, to you..
remember eat lesser..you dont want to gain weight just because 1 or 2weeks of chinese new year rite
and also if you can online
stream to KKFM and listen to our special program for CNY
today and also tomorrow 23,Jan the very first day of CNY <3

No comments: