Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, June 4, 2009

House Warming

May 31, 2009

house warming at Puchong..Bandar Bukit Puchong I think..B-05-03A..is my beloved Allie Yap Yoke Foong..Foong gu new house..well..I've stayed thr dy..hehe..so not so special for me dy..and most of d decoration..haha..my idea le..not bad huh..especially those curtains..I choose most of all..haha..

go there quite not convenience..because no car..lot drivers but limited car..car at Puchong..impossible they go all d way down to Cheras and back Puchong, night send us back again rite..so I decided follow mom to The Curve and get d car..

morning bro suppose wake up and follow lo..end up he just cant wake and mengamuk..grr..hate him..dont care him..whatever..I bring lappy along and have nice Dark Berry Mocha..damn enjoying..hehe..

back to house warming..meet lot of them..I miss them so so much..as usual...relatives lo..lazy state out la..so many of them..special, mayb Hen&Yu lo..man gu din go..cuz 100days rule..

nite Lily drive ll d way to Damansara le..not bad..applause..haha..and we played L4D...thanx to JJ..kacau ni..ajak me, lily & yik go play..den mom 'beh song' cuz she hav2 wait us..grr...

well..long post but no point..hahahahha...post this cuz I realize what I post alwax related to frenz..family I din really post it..so this time..Family post...ahahah

No comments: