Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, June 11, 2009

San 20th Bday

Monday, 8 June 2009

a very very simple celebration for Susan..
jux gather few of us..really few of us because many of them stay in Kampar..
syan got class, syi date by her friends for gym..
left 5 of us went sing k..guess who..
d very free Me..bday gal San, ml, hui, leon..
I din ask tommy cuz I think he is working during that time..

went sg.wang Greenbox..omg..lotsss human were there..mayb seafood..
sing from 2-5pm..actualy..its not really nice celebration..
I also din think and plan it..lazy mayb..
sorry San..hehe

after sing, 6ppl (syan) went into capsule for d 1st time..
we had dinner at Queen'sPark..d pumpkin porridge steamboat..
syi&syan joined us for diner..

this year no cake for San cuz save $$, cut cost..hehe..
bought Majorlica-Majorca eyeliner&mascara..
I wana buy it badly but no $$..haih..
so we din really sing bday song..nvm la..nex year la.. hehe xp
so thats all I think..really simple hor..haha

No comments: