Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PastiS

erm...I'm not sure whether I got d correct name for d nice nice restaurant..Pastis..
today..well..yday..cuz it happened on 16June09, 8pm..
with syi&mom..we had our dinner..

a white sauce creamy cheesy spaghetti, sandwich, strawberry cake, boston cheese cake, chips, salad & a glass of apple juice..

is SO DELICIOUS..sedap...hao chi..hou sik..hau sit..ho chak~~!!!!
its located at The Gardens, Ground floor..
imagine d place and try to estimate d price..our delicious dinner..
and guess wat..all of those nice delicious food cost rm48 only!!!!!!!


because they havin promotion..dinner buy1free1..
after 7pm, weekdays..not included public holiday those days la..
and I tink d strawberry cake having promotion but duno til when..50% off..30% off for all cakes after 6pm..
so u guys can hav a try there..nice le..delicious..

strawberry cake

boston cheese cake..

sandwich -bacon,egg,chicken fillet mayb-

d plate is so big!!!! food jux a small part in d middle..

but actualy d portion quite big..sedap..white sauce spaghetti

my pretty mom..my 'chun' mom..haha


today almost whole day lepak at KL Sentral..b4 that lepak at Pavilion KFC while..meet saibou, zakee..
den zakee 4low us to MV..he wana buy a bible..he goin baptise soon..congratzz
b4 that..we rily waste our time at KL Sentral waiting duno wat..nvm..4get d sad part..
us at MV radioactive

reach MV bought durian pancake..sedap..but mahal..den sit down hav some dessert..
we so so thirsty..and took some pic..quite number of pic taken..cause..
I'm using d new bag..mom bought it..after less aso rm90 ar!!!! b4 less..rm300+ er..mahal..



durian pancake..sedap..
zakee..

*i'll get syi pic asap..and post it..^^

I'm heading Kampar tomorrow..opps..is later..hahhaah...1pm train..yes..wait me Kampar..my dearsssss over there...ahhahahahah..

No comments: