Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, June 21, 2009

sTress..tenSion..

today I've cried for several times..
bad temper day..kinda d only day spend with mom&bro..but..I ruined everything..
I duno..I just very hot temper..talk to them 1kind..I hate that..I duno why I act that way..
mayb too stress...tension with everything that d stupid gov planned for us..
within 1week wan us settle everything..body check up, document, flight and everything..

morning..wake by cass..she called and asked wana book d flight not..they goin on 26thJune09 morning..arrive ard 1pm..I think bout it..and it makes me headache..
noon..went out..take cab go hukm for body check up but they say just do for staff, public cant do it..so after paid rm6 go hukm for 15minutes, I took cab bac home with rm4..
evening..mom, bro, foo, loong gor & me go lowyat..bro wana get d new pc..
at 1st plan to buy a new laptop..but after walk ard ask d price..
talk/discuss/argue with mom because of my stupid emotion stupid temper..no mood buy..
because I duno what to buy and I know nothing..yet keep askin me..
of course I answered dunno and mom hate d way I answer..so..laptop x jadi beli..bro bu new pc, new monitor lcd mayb, new speaker with bass..fuck him..i hate him using lot $$ while I save it..

I duwan buy new laptop cause I think mayb I can save bit..use d old lousy cheaplak laptop..just for study stil can 'min keong' use..very paksa tat way..
when I save he spend..hate him..nvm..that's him..I duwan b like him..use mom $$ b4 think..hate him!!!!!!
why cry...because too tension..because d way I talk to mom..because I'm leaving soon and everything seems haven settle down..because mom ask many ques which I duno d answer..hate it..
now I wish d malacca is off..but cant because v paid everything..haih..anyway..just wana update bout my departure..hahahah

26th June 2009, Friday, 7.30 will depart..KLIA..take note!!!

No comments: