Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lifeless

what I've been doing for these 2months??
stay home..lepak..go out while..go some1 house over9 few days den bac home..
not working..if got part time is ok..but when thr's no part time..omg..wana die..

well..I think..spending spree is coming soon..
when every1 stop working..b4 July lidat..all plan for trip..
omg..where can I find those $$$$$$$$..
I shud earn more while it stil early of may..
who noe..lepak lepak..time flies...terbang..

nvm le..d result of uni application will release soon..
3rd week of June..so mayb 19 lidat..
it jux 2weeks to go..so..
lepak 2weeks more than work hard lo..

today lepak with syi again..den ml while..
really duno what to do dy..
find peggy chat while..
sorry syan..ffk..sorry..

No comments: