Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life Is Unpredictable

thats's what every said..when heard d news..

today got d news tat sara liew's mom had pass away..
sad to hear that..though we're not close yet when u hear d news..
feel sad for sara..her mom still young lo..
and I think she must so so damn sad when got d news because its all of a sudden..
life is so unpredictable is what every1 can say..

this is kinda bad..
many ppl die..wk's dad..
man gu father in law..
sara's mom..
among all this..I think d most tough to accept is sara..
others might have prepare and ready for it because they knew it..
but..sara..is so sudden and it hurts..for sure it hurt a lot more compare d others..

I cant follow them to show respect on wed because I'm goin off kampar..
anyway..I hope she can g thru all this with bravery and courage..
time heals..hope so..

No comments: