Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, June 20, 2009

UMS

today..Friday, 19June09
and key in everything that needed..and a word pop out..
TAHNIAH!!!!
so..wats in ur mind now..hehe..mohe is gov website and d word tahniah shows?? hehe
I got offer from University Malaysia Sabah a.k.a UMS
located at KotaKinabalu..I also duno whr izit located..
my course...Psikologi Kaunseling..
why in BM le..I hope d whole course wont use bm lo..BI is d best.. ^^
I had2 register at Sabah on 28June09, which means 1week from now my life in KL
but..I'm going Malacca on 22-24..3days wasted..jux lidat..
many ppl I haven say bye..haven meet..my relatives, aunts,uncle, couz they al..FRIENDSSSS..
many thing I haven do yet..trip...Perhentian, M.O.S, Poppy..my 21st Bday..haih.. *sob*
wat2 do..gov is lidat..everything jux last minute and u hav2 settle it..hate it..damn..
anyway..date me ASAP if u wan..friday nite, 26June09 kena book dy..haha..
DATE ME b4 I go Sabah~~!!!!

No comments: