Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Connaught PM

25th Nov 09
met ewei ard 4pm..tot I can get a hp tat day..
rily troublesome without a hp!!!
hate it..
shop shop walk walk at TS den meet up aaron they al at my house and go connaught nite market...
its been a long long time din go nite market dy..
syan json ewei and me went there and saw kahman&her bf..quite leng zai ma..haha

wat else v can do at nite market beside eat!!!!!
bought uncle bob, eat snow mountain and so on..
all d way they keep asking
'ye stil here?' 'ye zao jor mei?'
aaron was so frustrated with that ques..haha

after nite market heading to 118 cuz there's no 'jing chan' for aaron and json
another a place I miss..
d takoyaki, lobak, tau foo fa tong yuen, ho chien...
al I ordered and eat it!!!!!!! yummy yummy..
so when v goin sri petaling nite market??

No comments: