Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, November 20, 2009

everything

many thing I wana post wana share so..everything for my title is d best..haha

so my 1st everything is..
Happy Birthday Swee Kee a.k.a Qiqi
she is my roommate...senior le..3rd year..
all my roommate is spks..she is IO student..
this year is her 22th Bday..
her fren made her flowers..very nice..
almost all her present were 'home-made'..haha
we din rily giv her any special present but we made her a Bday card..

I made it.. ^^

2nd everything is..
a special petrol station..an antique mayb..
this petrol thing rily cant get it in KL..I never see that til tat day...so cute
d old style petrol pump..duno wat it called..
picture say a thousand words...
mini size pump...

3rd everything
Sabah always have a nice scenery..
that noon after our exam..raining heavily but d view still nice.. ^^
lately alwax rain but din really see d mist as I saw tat day..it really nice..cantik..!!

wat a nice scene

hmm..thwy make d scene better or worst? hahaha
sure better lo..leng lui wo..

No comments: