Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 30, 2009

Eric Lau


credit to Eric Lau for be my ahmad on 28th Nov 09
no er..not ahmad is prince cuz ahmad wont blanja makan...haha

went BB for photo shooting to launch my c901..lol
actualy both of us kinda boring and nothing to do
and as usual I alwax lik kacau ppl ask ppl out for nothing

there's nothing v can do at 5pm because he duwan watch movie duwan cheong k..
wat else can v do..walk walk sot sot lo..
end up find Kuen at LowYat and I meet up Ling chat while
den v had our superb delicious dinner at Sushi Zanmai, LowYat which Danial promise wana bring but til today i haven get a chance to try..
that's our meal..d bill for tat nite.. rm68..
there's my favorite Unagi..den soft shell crab, salmon and don..yummy yummy

using smile shutter to capture tis..kinda blur le..my skill sux

he damn pro le..I look leng lui..lol..

after dinner we start our journey to BB street..
Pavilion d 1st destination because there is a big duno wat it call.. fountain? tink so..

this consider d best shot of both among all


inside d mall

outside there's 4 x'mas tree..

starting playing ard camwhoring with thing that I can play with..

stil lot pic I took with blackie but lazy upload here..hehe..check out my skydrive le..but who will check out la..not special aso.. xp
after Pavilion we walk to KL..d street of those club, bistro everything..walk walk
den v took monorail bac which Eric never get a ride of it
continue our nite by 'long gai' with d car..

had a wonderful evenin..thanx to Eric..
he deserve d credit...hahahah

oh ya..saw Yoong gu's new Mercedes-Benz...
walao..d car is lik...'walao' when I saw it..so damn nice so yeng..
if I got chance I wana drive it to club lo..or ask some1 drive it...
guys, wana hav a ride?? lol..

is a CLS-class I tink..not so sure..

No comments: