Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, November 20, 2009

Goodbye Exam, Hi Holiday

Goodbye Exam, Hi Holiday = End of Sem1, Welcome Spending & Bankrupt Days

struggle for 3weeks dy for final exam..
not so suffer actually cuz my timetable aso quite free and I got time to study between it
but even I study for it aso useless cuz d question I rily dun und wat it wan wat it ask..
hope I can get good result..
d dream to get away paying bac ptptn kinda 1step away from me dy..

18nov09 end of sem1 year1 of UMS life..
what I'm going to do nex..of cuz enjoy la..apa lagi
went 1B for movie wit fen,yihweng & bell..
watched 2012..walao..damn nice movie..
rily rily a very very nice show..damn worth..
pay rm6 or mayb rm10 for 2 hour 30minutes and u can watch a fantastic movie with great sound effect great storyline great actors great actress fully air-cond..watch it..
dun miss d chance to watch 2012 in cinema..

had McD fillet-o-fish as lunch and Wagamama for dinner wit cas&chloe..
spend lot tat day..but after exam sure must relax relax enjoy ma..hehe..
but..d stupid 1B shuttle bus spoiled my mood when v bac..

d stupid fatty bum bum makcik din give d green card to cas when she 'lapor diri'
so when we heading to bus cas doesnt hav d ticket..d stupid rude guard dun let her get in d bus..
we waiting cas in bus while d fatty makcik and rude guard arguing letting cas go in..
and sudenli d stupid cheap jing driver close d door..
and my reaction tat time was...'what the fuck going on'
dun waste any moment sure ask d cheap jing driver open d door lo..
d cheap jing driver so berlagak and no manners and so on..he pretend doesnt hear it
I repeat twice ask him open d door den ni he so mm gam yuen open it..
as usual our kecik kecik cili padi bell go ask d fatty makcik how2 settle..
and as usual when this thing happen they just duno how2 settle and ignore it
end up we bac with cab lo..apa lagi..hate 1B stupid useless unsystematic watever la..
haih..end..

No comments: