Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, November 20, 2009

One Life, Do Something

went 1B wit Janet and WanJuan..
just gai gai lidat..a small small celebration for WanJuan bday which fall on 12.12.09..
she bac Tawau dy so make it 1month earlier celebration..
1B had a somekind program or wat le..
is bout AIDS HIV..
it talks bout experience of some1 who might infected by AIDS or ppl who gone thru a harsh life..
I tink it is a world tour mayb..
KL got this exhibition le..cuz I got see KL written in d poster..
if u guys got d chance must take a look and experience wat those kid experienced..







L.I.F.E
what LIFE means??
stay alive in d way u're now??
Love Is For Everyone
will this be better for every1 when we apply L.I.F.E in our LIFE..

No comments: