Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 30, 2009

SE c901


26th Nov 2009

my SE c901 birthday!!!!
this is a special birth cert for my blackie c901 though i prefer d peach more but no stock dy...

sing k after havin lunch at sg.wang..
plan to eat hang shen's mom pan mee but close
so we eat another franchise at sg.wang 4th floor..

den sing k!!! greenbox my another favorite spot..hahahah
susan aaron json veron..only 4 of us..cool..
I become d mic king cuz I keep holding d mic whole evenin..
sing sing sing den get my baby blackie c901 at lowyat..wit rm695..haih
another 700 flew away...

fetch them bac and heading to Peggy..
she bac from Perth and bought lot food for us..
met danial, ej & julian..
ej's hairstyle rily freak me out..suprise me I shud say..
shud post a pic here...
ej got nex round so they left earlier..
chat and hang out while at Peggy's house..
den 4 of us went Aladdin for L4D..
wao..I did everything I miss lot...hahaha..
tot wana bac early end up...late lot than I thought..

No comments: