Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tadika Sri Riang Ria

29th Nov 09

early morning woke up went to CHC for sunday service with OiLai & ms.Ong
at Subang Jaya..and d church damn nice..all lik so energetic and so yeng..
d pastor got a long hair..d guitarist if not mistaken, might be bass.. is so cute..from far la..
it just nice fun church..zakee, lets go some other day..^^

after church den follow them to their kindergarten at rawang..
Tadika Sri Riang Ria..soon ms.Ong will b principal.. ^^ congratzz..


love d ball pool..haha..I just miss d time become kinder helper..
surround by kids...love kids..they so cute and adorable..




I played games that created for 4yrs old kid...guess what..I love it...!! haha

v had our lunch..rm5.90 1set..
chicken chop rice with a drink..not bad ma..
wana go..here's d map..haha



Together Restaurant

our meal..^^

and whole day I spent there..til nite ni bac...
and tat's d only day I bac early...I reach home ard 7pm..lol..

No comments: