Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, July 9, 2010

1week..

bac Sabah, KK for almost a week dy lo...
this time I back with Henry..he is lucky because not alone
I sneak in hostel well is msm and those juniors register that day too
so I have2 sneak in no choice because I back too early..
I manage to sneak in and thr's 2 juniors inside it..
and while more another came in so I decided to go out from thr
malu lo..everybody come in and ask what course so on and I have2 say I'm 2nd year haha

luckily I got back up plan..
ask who can help me of course ppl who stayin KF now haha
ask kist ruite and finally ct contacted me..
he fetchin me to their house so good..
I got a place to tumpang til register in hostel..

stayed here almost week and I love stayin here..
rily got house feel compare that hostel..haih..
help wendy, another housemate clean up d house
is been a while I didnt do such house chores dy..
and it really have house feel
too bad I got hostel and hav2 stay thr

bac here thought can have some healthy lifestyle yet stil d same when I am at KL
slep late wake late too haha..
watch match at mamak beside 818...jux few ppl and I miss MZ so much le..
and also peggy or some gals with me during d match
at least can chat wont be so boring..
anyway quite fun mamak-ing at KF

watched Predators 2days ago at 1B
went 1B with a very ugly shirt and shorts..
what I mean ugly is REALLY UGLY..
like what I wore when stay home whole day den go down tapao that type..
so it is UGLY..
luckily is a very late show and nobody shopping thr dy..
when we (me, ruite, ct, kist) reached cinema there it actually closing
they let us buy also..popcorn everything is closed..
imagine how late were we..
it was a sudden plan
it was suppose a dinner then back home dy who know we suddenly turn to 1B for movie
like such excitment sudden plan really exciting haha

going back kg.E d boring hostel tomorrow I guess
will definately miss here..stayin here so freely
I am so lazy now..
haven ready and not prepared yet for new sem
wake up lo~~!!!! study lo..stop dreaming dy..work hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wenddi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.