Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BBQ-baobao-Birthday-Gathering

27th May 2010
Cochrane-syan's old house
BBQ-Birthday-Gathering
participant- baobao with platinum card XD
bdayboy/gal- syi kwei hui ml
others- ye ewei susan syan tommy leon kk john

day b4 BBQ Bday thing I went shopping with ewei getting their presents
and tat day wake up quite early and prepare everything for d precious wonderful nite
mornin meet up with syi and syan buy charcoal and took brunch at hs's pan mee
next is JJ buy some food or whatever we haven get
then we heading to syan's house and prepare everything

my apple honeydew salad
oh ya when I buy d fruits that ah ma make me headache
I say I want half watermelon and there's only display quater which cut and ready for us
so I thought if I say I wan half she wil cut for me if she doesnt is ok
I just get 2 quaters lo but she I get 2 quaters she asking me why not get whole watermelon
I have to take 2 quaters and put it together and show her I wan half!!!
this ah ma make me headache..she dont und lo.. =X
anyway end up a man find a watermelon but smaller size for me =.=

today gathering, erm, birthday celebration is somehow everybody were there except ewon and peggy too bad
ewon went back kampar so early no idea..orientation I guess

skip all the preparation because its not important haha
so lets go to their presentsss...
ml and syi is 21st yrs old and of course their present is more special and costly
ml got a purse from HOL...and he actually stil got another new purse at home
haih..kinda waste money get him that..should get him a boxer or box of under haha
syi got a pendant from PohKong and a cheaplak necklace not cheaplak but not white gold lo
kwei and hui's present kinda cheap compare both them cuz they only 20yrs old
kwei got a famous amous choo choo train biscuit
hui never had a bday card so this time get him 1bday card and put some cash inside

ewei join us late because she have to go some temple for Wesak thing
kwei reach quite late too with her beloved john the only no platinum card but got gold card mayb haha
lot food we hardly finish those chicken wings, fishball so on..

when ewei join us she brought a wine too
she say wan drink and drunk wo haha
is a wine and we dont have that opener what to do
make d thing go inside that wine lo haha
then we can drink
that ewei say wan drunk but after few sip say dont want dy cheh

that nite some busy packing some busy talking some busy playing with food
we all did enjoy that nite I guess
at least some of us didnt meet long time then we can update to each other

well whole nite kwei staying with john and he didnt talk much
hope john can be more talkative and hang out more with us hehe

I didnt take any photos that day so not goin to post any of it
even if I got aso cant post la cant upload also haih..
those photos at FB..this time ml and leon quite efficient haha..not me hehe

No comments: