Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sabah I back to u dy~~

reach KKIA on 3rd July ard 3.20pm..
thanx again waikit fetch me to airport..
thanx him a lot..this is the 2nd time he fetch me to airport...appreciate so much
wao..had a nice nite before back Sabah
hang out with friends at Peggy's house..
will going to post all about it soon and update my blog
because I am so free to blog now haha
since there's not much chances for me to hang out here
and I am boring and free to blog

my tripssss
PD
Malacca
Genting
what else
my outings with waichee they all
gathering with form6 mates
sing k session
clubbing..no clubbing update because went once ni so sad =(

anyway..I miss my buddies now..
those at KL..
I miss u guys alot..I mean A LOT!!!!!!!
haih..what to do I have to come back here =(

No comments: