Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 26, 2010

Lok Kawi

Nice train/truck infront of Lok Kawi entrance

last Saturday, 24 July,
went to Lok Kawi and Tanjung Aru
Lok Kawi is a zoo in Sabah..well kinda small actually..
animals also not that much compare to Zoo Negara of course
and not to mention A'Famosa
animals at Lok Kawi not that lazy compare to Zoo Negara haha
at least some of them move around when I visit haha..


went to churchmates and my new roommate
she is 1st yr..oh yea..did I mention that I change to a new room
hmm..I change to a room and got new roommates
and coincidently 1 of my roommate was d 1 during msm last year, Vi..haha
but she seldom back so only 3 of us here..Fiza and Shuying
Shuying from Shah Alam, PJ
so now when I speak cantonese no more kutuk2 because she know cantonese too haha

me*bell*shuying

back to Lok Kawi..
start our journey at 1pm from UMS and we reached there around 3pm..
why took such a long time for not a so far place..because traffic jam and fetching waiting people so on
Bell was with me and ShuYing too..
it been years I didnt go zoo
normally only kids will love to visit zoo but I heard some couple go there dating too
I wonder why..hot and smelly place haha..

took quite a number of pictures
but just few with my hp because..zoo..
nothing much to capture and I camwhore more than cam those animals haha

after Lok Kawi we heading to Tanjung Aru for a beach walk before dinner
we have our dinner there too d same place I went last year
finally I tried Avocado and confirm I dont like it
because it so milky..and I dont know I just dislike
ordered TomYam mihun and redbean ice..both together cost rm10
d tomyam is so so not very tasty but redbean ice is so delicious


must hav a try for d drinks there..
ice blended dragon fruit for d large only rm8
it much more worthy if order d large because d regular just normal size cost rm5 why not add another rm3 to get a big drink and u can share with friend ^^ and I shared with ShuYing hehe


oh ya..ordered satay too..
prefer daging compare chicken..d sauce not bad..

50cent each..normal price rite..
but d food we ordered is so expensive
is a trap for foreigners lo..
I should suggest them to have MyCard and no MyCard price just like what Sunway Lagoon do haha..
after dinner we went for a walk at Plaza Tanjung Aru because everybody is so full
full till I hardly breath when sitting haha..
there's few korean restaurant there and a Korean Mart
I bought kimchi rm17/box for lunch with Chloe, Cas and Bell after church
d kimchi is so so so superb delicious!!!!!!!!! yummy yummy~~~~
I will buy again if pass by or got chance..^^

No comments: