Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random

randomly find few pictures and post it..
all happened when I was still in KL..come lets see and share things down there..^^

McDonald Strawberry+Chocolate Sundae..rm4 if not mistaken
last time when I ate only rm3.15 rm2.50 and top up add another 50cent
but now top up need rm1 for it..so expensive dy rite
wont really have this sundae again unless I am so in an extremely good or bad mood..

noodle with japanese tofu, fu chuk, vege, seafood tofu
we cook this in a shop!!!! something like a steamboat haha..
fun and a delicious dinner night with mom ^^

red top or dress..
hardly decide that and I think it can be both ^^
this is so so sexy I can confirm that..wearin on me maybe not
but the design is superb sexy!!!
deep v front and bit bare back behind!!! sexy rite hehe

actually I was finding some dress for daibou's wedding
but I think I just go with the old 1 because I am so poor!!!

there's another dress I like..
check out below..^^

I like this..simple and elegant somehow..
both dresses from EVE..
there few branches..
Sg.Wang, The Curve, KLCC and The Gardens Isetan- Peninsula M'sia (KL/Klang Valley)
1 Borneo, Wisma Merdeka if not mistaken- Sabah
dresses there not bad..the cutting is nice but price also 'nice'
bit expensive for student but quite affordable for working adult ^^
ok..1 thing I miss a lot when I back to KL..
will try to find it and eat it..
wondering what is that?? is....SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!
Subway got superb delicious bread with their super fresh veggie and meat so on!!!
Subway got promo everyday like sub-of-the-day for only rm7.50
everyday got different menu and I suggest go for Monday, Thursday and Friday mayb..
Tuesday is tuna doesnt really like it because too simple..
Saturday is seafood..too simple too rite..
Monday some kind of Italliam BMT if not mistaken
Wednesday is Meatball Marinated
Thursday is..turkey ham turkey breast I guess..
Friday..cant remember so do Sunday haha..
1st choose type of bread and the size 6inches or Footlong, I will choose Parmesan 6inches hehe *my favourite*
then tell them ur menu..there is lot menu but of course d price is different too
and choose what veggie..can just say ALL haha..but green pepper and chilies is always a NO for me
choose the sauce..I would put mustard, ketchup, olive oil will mostly be the MUST..BBQ sauce, mayonise is optional ^^
what next..is take out money and pay and EAT it...haha ^^

wish Sabah especially Kota Kinabalu got 1 Subway!!!
ok..next food I'm going to promote is..
Claypot Chicken Rice at Taman Connaught
erm dont really remember the restaurant name but HoChak went there before
is near Taman Connaught KFC..
there are varieaty of claypot rice beside the old original style chicken
there is black pepper beef which is so so delicious.. *I am so hungry now*
and tomyam claypot and Susan love it so much where I didnt really like it
others like chinese sausage claypot, and so on so on la..
normal price around rm7 or rm8 each small pot..
some claypot with vege and we ordered seafood tofu too but it not so delicious for me..
the last time I visit was day before I back Sabah
had a short lunch with mingleong, susan, chiahui, leon, peggy
they got saman that noon..pity the 2 drivers..haih..sorry guys..
leon so nice and always that nice..he sent me and peggy to lowyat for our sing k session ^^
well..around Cheras area there are lot lot food to intro..
Ampang Yong Tau Foo is so famous but Peel Road also got superb delicious Yong Tau Foo
each 80cents..
used to be only 60cents but now getting expensive yet still delicious..
went with mom, puimun and simyi..
it is a MUST to eat before back Sabah because Sabah I cant find such delicious yong tau foo!!!!!
Peel Road got 2 Yong Tau Foo..front and back..
I visit front's stall more..they have more variety compare behind there
is not a restaurant it consider stall..old rumah papan..
near Jusco Maluri there was a Police Station and next to it is the stall
must go and eat again when I back KL...!!!

No comments: