Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Small Farewell b4 bac Sabah

baobao love Peggy's fridge..because is a mirror too ^^


when Peggy back Msia is about time for me to leave KL back Sabah..hmm
we only have few days to lepak together and of course we spend our time wisely
meet up with her at MZ..together meet Terenz..
he bac for almost a month plus but didnt find me at all!!!!!!
he had no excuse..he admit that..and so do I actually haha..sorry bro =p

just a day before I back Sabah
went out with Ling, Peggy and Danial for sing-K session
love to sing..should be shouting around haha..
after sing I have to rush bac and had dinner at auntie there
she boiled soup and cooked for me..special for me thanx her lot...

well that nite was suppose go Genting again but Nevin duwan
so our final decision is go Peggy's house and bring some booze over haha

love JD so much compare Chivas

I enjoyed d nite..is a small farewell gathering party
meet up with lot long lost friends
nicholas which keep hanging out with him because he loves outing so much and dont want stay home haha
oscar brought along kellie..his gf a thin pretty gal..
waikit hangshen and the twins come along
danial and ling straight away from lowyat
too bad eujin went to Mist for some function
didnt get d chance to hang out with him much
nevin suggest this so he is there of course with terenz
random crazy photo..look at Danial!!! hahaha

was planning for club nite before that but too bad
hate PMS..no mood go so I dont have the chance to go anymore hate it..haih..
so tonite consider the last nite I can drink and get high mayb drunk
had some chat and watch 2 football match..
and Terenz said I can drink already compare last time haha...well I had no idea hehe
and they say when I am drunk or high I will talk nonstop and so noisy
I guess that nite I am drunk again haha..
I have no indian blood as nevin and terenz
I am not as good as peggy..she really can drink u know..haha

oh ya..tonite we lost 2 macho bro but had 2 beautiful sister hahahah
wk and hangshen put on the fake eye lashes and make up
we were wearing the same fake lashes that nite hahaha XD
I got the lashes but never try on it..look nice rite? haha

they are just beautiful and gay for Danial haha

we took lot crazy photoss
danial is so gay and he is so pro with that..
he have d qualification to be a gay hahaha..
if u are so curious their look..go fb and click it haha

so most of us lepak till next morning..
I guess some of us only because twins left, wk back and fetch his grandma to market
peggy and ling follow me back and help me pack
as I havent touch anything yet..my flight is at noon
wk fetching me at 10 and when 9am I stil havent pack my stuff!!!!!!!!
I stil want to take bath so on so ling help me packing...thanx lot..
wk fetch me to airport..this time ling following us as she did previous 1
and suprisingly peggy and nicholas follow too hehe..so happy

wk bought some breakfast for us..
tau foo fa and some egg tarts so on..he is so sweet
we lepak while at starbucks waiting henry
his 1st time to airport and he is enroll to ums...hehe
he late omg..and counter is closed for check in luckily they didnt penalised us..
we stil manage to check in and enter the boarding room on time

well..I miss those gathering small party stuff..
hope the next time I back and when they back too we have another gathering thing

No comments: