Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, July 23, 2010

3rd Sem 2nd Year

I am 2nd year student now..
my 3rd sem now..
officially a 2nd year SENIOR for 2weeks dy..
but guess what..only attended to few classes..
most of the class on 1st week canceled
only 1class din cancel haha..
and 2nd week..gettign normal but most of it cancel too..haha
I love when class cancel
I can sleep till late noon and rush to class
well..today my class at 4pm and I sleep till 1pm hahaha
jealous and envy of me..please dont haha

well..this is 2nd week dy and I am doing very well as a lazy teenager
being a worst student ever
I never do any revision till now and I am always boiling my drama and series
once I back hostel 1st thing to do is turn on lappy
connect to digi and FB for sure MSN too..
then enjoy my little happy moment 'Charmed' or 'poh chong ling'
everyday repeating the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should do some revision for my Spanish and counseling lo...
should behave like a student now..
always complaining cant get good gred result not good enough
but effort never put into it
please please wake up and face the reality!!!!!!!!!!

today somebody called me
and sad to hear what somebody said
somebody is so sad and angry disappointed at another person I think
anyway hope somebody will go thru all this and hope somebody get what somebody wish for with that another person

hmm..my life is so dramatic..
well people say life is like drama
now I agree with that..
things that happened around me lately
I hardly accept it and hardly believe it
maybe I just over sensitive and think too much
I just hope what I think is not what it is..
if not I kinda cant accept and dont know how to face it..

No comments: