Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, August 7, 2010

SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 August 2010
I just back from 1Borneo while ago and I get myself a pair of heels....
from Charles and Keith..they having SALES now!!!!!!
so ladies please wear ur slipper and grab few now..at least 1 ok..
because it is SO CHEAP..
I spotted few lot rm50 and also below rm100...
I need a formal shoe..so I get a black 1..
izit look auntie or nice??

auntie or ok?? hmm..
I was so so regret when going to pay..
I saw lot more nice heels..so so regret when paid and bring it back with me
but just now..a moment b4..
mom called..she ask 'so end up didnt buy anything?'
haha..after whole long story thing..
'I am so regret..this is too formal cant go for shopping........'
mom: then buy another pair la..u never can get a shoe for all occasion and function
me: but I dont have enuf money..I am so poor now though I plan to to so dy..haha..
mom: ok la..go buy la..I'll bank im rm100 for u la..
me: wao..sure not.. *eye blinking lot..happily*
mom: yala..go la..I wil bank it for u
me: nvm la..now I stil manage to survive..mayb november u have to bank in for me confirm not enuf
mom: okok..
so..conclusion ahahahaha...mom allowed me to get another pair of heels..and I so so happy with it..
she didnt nag me because I get myself 2pairs of heels..hahaha
so when the next visit to 1Borneo Charles and Keith..hmm..tomorrow mayb? hahahaha
well..PC Fair this weekend..
at 1Borneo..tomorrow is d last day
for those who wan buy something better get hurry..
hardisk for certain brand like Adata is sold out!!!!
hmm..this 2days I spent rm250..
or mayb more than that..just ard that mayb..didnt make any difference haha
rm250 in 2days..haih..women..
bought shoe rm47, ink rm60, laptop skin rm10, mouse rm10, earphone rm5, screen protector rm15 with cleaning kit, adapter case and a keyboard protecter but I am goin to sell it to kist haha..what else..
oh an ugly bra..very ugly..aunty bra yet so support..cost me rm56!!! so expensive rite...ishk ishk..
calculator battery rm10..luckily change a battery and my calculator survive dy haha..
I am so tired now..woke at 8.30am today
went for a talk at pandu puteri HQ I think..bout organic composting
then continue go 1Borneo dy..shop walk here and there till 5pm ni back hostel..bump with shuying..
when I am so so poor..maggie is my best friend..
yet today is so lucky because when we both on our way back we saw rm5..
and we took it..keeping other's ppl money is not that good so we spent it..
we bought a rice, vege and fish rm4 foor our dinner
so left rm1 we get papaya^^
had a dinner w/o paying anything..
well frm now on hav2 save LOT..what I mean is really A LOT in order to survive in following monthssss...

No comments: