Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, August 29, 2010

shut up bitch!!!!!!!

hey be careful of what u say ok..
and now yes I am writing this just for u miss helen if u so kepoh and keep stalk me on my updates
maybe u're not mayb I think too much
I hate u when u talking something without really think of the consequences..
U do tell me that sometimes u will do things that annoyed ppl..I understand that and i bear with it..
but this time really over..too much!!!!!!!!!!
what u did is over my limit..u really challenging my patience..
what do u mean by west msia ppl is full of suspect..
what u mean we blame him for ruining our friendship..
i didnt blame anybody ok....if there's a ppl to blame now is u!!!!!
u say we suspicious..we just feel weird and we think so yes..we think so..
but we didnt say that is d facts..we never...we just think so!!!
is it wrong to think so and suspicious about what happening ard us..??
I really have no idea what in ur mind actually..
msg me this stupid msg I wondering does he knows bout it or not..
is this what u do by urself without his acknowledge or what..
i am focusing in my assignment and doing my things and now receive ur msg
it spoiled my mood doing things..
now if i cant finish it definately i blame u
but my eq is good...i will never let ur words ur stupid attitude affect me for a long time
after i split this out here i continue with my works..
please dont be so childish so stupid..
and dont be too busybody..u look idiot doing all stupid stuff...
sorry for being harsh to u..
it is nice enough to say like this..if not u will get my call once i received ur msg..
u are so lucky i dont have credit!!!

No comments: