Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy week

going through a very very busy week
busy with assignmentsss
busy with midtermssss
seems like I dont really have time to rest
but when everytime I wake and think
I dont really have things to do
I stil can lepak lepak
watch Charmed
on9, Facebook
chatting, msn so on..
yet stil complainingtime not enough for me
well..time is enough for me
it just i didnt use it wisely
I can finish some work by that time if I focus in it
but I doing it and in the same time doing other things too
1 more week I will be going back to KL
thursday nite flight
reach LCCT will be 9pm+
hey guys wait me back and have fun for 2weeks
erm mayb not 2weeks because I got so many midterm after raya break
well wait me back for daibou's wedding
my bday
lepak-ing with me
movie time
sing k session
clubbing maybe..maybe la..
I got plenty of plans but I got limited cash
how am I going to cover all that..hmm
working maybe..
canI get some part time..few days job within he 2weeks time??

No comments: