Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Japanese Culture Night

31 July 2010

UMS got a Japanese Culture Nite and what so special about it..well..those performance only so so..definately performance is not the main attraction..is the FOOD gain my attention haha..there are SUSHI~~~takoyaki~~ cupcake~~~candies chocolate~~snow ice~~ bla bla..

Chloe not joining us..I think she is lazy and tired and want to sleep..so only 3 of us went there together..crap less pictures time..FOOD~~~

cute cupcakes..and d taste not bad just bit too sweet..

Sushi~~~!!!!! favourite of all time..cant get takoyaki..too bad..so many ppl snatch for food lo..takoyaki just few and cant be able to snatch it too bad..want to try takoyaki but cant..

there are several performances..singing, introduce Japan, games, Sumo competition, short sketche by ruite and his gang, and ct is the monster..he definately got the look of monster haha XD..
there is Bon Dance but they didnt want to join it so we end up back early..walked back to hostel..I miss Bon Odori which held at Shah Alam so badly..there are so many foodsss...many special character to see...
here didnt have much cosplay or weird weird custome..just a few..not so special..maybe because this is UMS and here didnt really popular of those weird custome..
something bad happened that nite..my bag..got tsunami..this is really is tsunami not flood..
my bottle is open and water pour out!!! my scarf al wet..my book too..1thing I should be proud of my bag is it really waterproof..d water trap inside!!! so good rite..
and what is d worst part..my calculator inside it..and now it cant turn on!!!!!!! so sad!!!!!!!!!hate it hate it!!!!!
well..end of the nite I shud talk bout something else..after Japan lets move to Korea..haha..
last last Sunday I think..after church meet up with cas they al and we had a KimChi lunch..
superb delicious kimchi bought from Tanjung Aru Plaza inside a Korea Mart..rm17/box
superb delicious KimChi..I miss Bibimbap so much now.. =(
ok..last wednesday FB have a link saying wearing Black on Wednesday..
I did..haha..ajak some friends wearing black to lecture but they didnt join me..just me and bell wore black..
imagine the whole class are wearing black..sure will be cool rite but not all willing to do so..
not totally black also la..there's grey hehe..

my scarf~~ finally there's chance for me to wear it dy..though bit kua wearing that but nvm la..once a while ok aso la..^^

No comments: