Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wake Up!!!!!!!

hey please wake up and do what I should be doing by now and not doing nothing
or mayb I should say I should have done what I suppose to!!!!!!

haih week7 is around the corner..now I am not sure week4 or week5
anyway..I should have finsih some..should have but I still dreaming here
and complain how lazy am I, what should I have done by now so on..

lets have a check list now..mayb this will help me..motivate me..
16th- stimulasi kes with bell for psychotherapy
17th- psychotherapy midterm
19th- should have my 1st counseling session (if I can get my client by that)
24th- spanish quiz
26th- interviewing midterm
1stsept- group counseling midterm

assignments to hand in..I think all b4 28th aug or mayb 3rd sept
- mental health (group&individual)
- interviewing presentation individual
- psychotherapy individual..verbatim
- psychology organisation individual maybe

omg..so many things to do la..
I havent find dialouge for my interviewing assignment, havent really figure out what to do for the journal for organisation, mental health havent do any research find any info yet!!!!!! haih..
and I havent study for my spanish!!!!!!!!!! haih..and psychotherapy midterm!!!!!! haih...

I am so dead now..

anyway..today went out for lovely takoyaki
not bad..d flour thing not so thick but..d octopus not so fresh and d mayonise not that 'baby' brand
takoyaki at wisma merdeka rm3/box and rm4.20 for a box and peppermint green tea..
the green tea not bad..quite refreshing
I miss takoyaki now..I want more~~ hmm...

No comments: