Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 12, 2010

AirAsia rm1 promo!!!!!!!!!

hey guys..for those who read this make sure faster take some action once after u read the sentence below or d title thr

AIR ASIA GOT RM1 PROMOTION
from 10-15 AUGUST 2010 only..booking for next year april-july 2011

go book ur ticket now!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I booked tickets to Langkawi on 23-25may2011
and Penang on 8-11july2011

langkawi I going with ewei only..both us plan to backpack-ing at langkawi
2gals backpacking cool huh haha..

penang I going with hoe, saibou, keat, and puimun..then we will meet up with keat's gf there..
hmm..low budget trip I hope..because we will be staying TuneHotel haha..

well for now what hav2 focuss is save $$$$$
earn $$$..
for sure I have to work hard to earn dy..
for my trip..I cant lepak stay home anymore..I must work!!!!!!!!!! is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: