Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I wore raincoat today!!

is been a really really long time AGESSS I didnt wear a raincoat
today I got d opportunity to wear it again haha..
and guess what...the raincoat kinda useless for me..
my pants is wet..well raincoat didnt really cover all right..
erm..it useful also la but I still after all
so..it really a nice experience for me
never ride bike in rain and wearing raincoat..
it just..funny and weird!!!!!!!!
and..cold..bit freezing..
who want to try??
oh..I wonder d mini head umbrella that put on head 1 can use not..
haha..confirm definately beside d hair which covered by helmet
others will totally wet..ahhaha
mayb can have a try la..haha..

No comments: