Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2011 X'mas present

this is a super outdated post..
was suppose to blog about this last year, I postponed it until now
didn't back KL to celebrate Christmas and spent my celebration here with my chicas and some new friends
went to Monkey Brass for dinner, their Christmas Eve dinner had special menu and a little bit expensive
smart business minded the boss got, using celebration menu to earn some
they serve few dishes, lamb, turkey, chicken, salmon
dessert such as chocolate lava and pancake with ice-cream
those dishes taste good, would love to try other dishes during normal day

Monkey Brass located at Lintas Square near to Upperstar

skip those no photos food topic get back to my X'mas gifts
we had some exchange present session
Chloe got my special DIY decorative cupcake with a snowman box
although just a cheap stuff and the cupcake cant keep but the cute snowman box very useful

then I got a present from Pauline
I like the gift so much..it is so meaningful for me
is CD..I got 2..thanks
some Christian band and their song super cool

Building 429 *I like most* and also Joy Whitlock

 went to Chocolate Factory because heard that DJ Skeletor and another pretty babe will be there spinning
well, I personally dislike those clubs in KK here except Whiteroom so far
because most of the clubs have live band which kinda irritating, annoying and low class
and they have NO dance floor..how can a club has no dance floor *no idea*
I want music with beats, cool mix songs by DJ
singing shouting, screaming songs by a group of people totally not my favor

Chocolate Factory where they had indoor and outdoor
I thought what so special about the outdoor
it has nothing special about it and super sucks
it just a place where they put a lot of tables and chairs, no dance floor and lot of lights 
so so hot, so boring, so lousy
but we had no choice, we had already chose that place
Whiteroom super expensive the other nite, and heard that Hitz Dj will be there
end up, the songs by DJ was cool but when the live band came out
gosh..well, accept the fact that I am stuck at KK..


before that me and coursemates went out too and we got exchange present as well
got the special gift from Fen
although I didn't really use those stuff but it quite usable 
at least it not those put aside things
thanks lot =)
but one thing he did super annoying
the thing that I had stop doing since secondary school
he wrapped the present with 7 layers
can you imagine how thick, not so easy to unwrapped 7 layers paper
anyway, it was fun too
will not have much chance to get this kind of experience anymore haha

No comments: