Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blogger

I've been blogging for some time but there's no improvement I realize
ishk ishk..something should change here
time to grow =)
still remember I used to blog actively, my blog, baobao's blog
and me didn't update my own blog because kinda busy lazy
don't mention baobao's blog I had dumped it for a l...o....n....g time
I want to be a blogger who can share info and have some fame out of it..LOL
that is what I wish of course but who cares, I write for my own interest for fun
whether you like it or not I will still continue writing here
if I didn't please you, you are invited to leave nobody stop you
or nobody force your finger to click on the mouse direct it to the link and type veronica-ye.blogspot.com and then click enter
well, this is not my purpose blogging middle of nite cursing you who do not like my writing =x
I just want to share that my university had created a group for my university's bloggers

BUMS with the meaning of Bloggers of Universiti Malaysia Sabah not lazy BUMS haha *that's what came in my mind*
wuhoo~~~ is a great start to get along with bloggers and know more friends =)
is the trend now rite, erm..not really now as it has started long time ago!
if you are or was studying in UMS feel free to join the group

I should have finding info or doing my assignment instead of blogging something kinda irrelevant or not so important here
I am sleepy *I just took a 4hours nap hehe*
I think I'm gonna sleep now and get enough enough superb enough rest for this coming hectic week
goodnight world =)

No comments: