Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Awesome weekend

Saturday was suppose to have a 'class' or talk by JohnBoy early morning start at 9.30am
he was an announcer at Hitz and he has many years of experiences in radio industry..
I was late and kinda worry but when i reached there only Ms., Yuan and Cas
ok, i'm not late because our speaker not there yet so kinda relieved and breath smoothly later on after a rush at the stairs
waited for some time..fellow friends not there yet =(
text them and they say don't know and also not feeling well, some cant make it
he is a very very good speaker and had lot to share but they cant make it
don't know those absentees lucky or we unlucky
Ms. received a call and Johnboy said he forgotten about it and missed the date haha
so the 'class' had been postponed to 2weeks later =)

thus, Ms. gave me, cas, yuan, adrian and aaron a small survey and lecture about broadcasting and what do and don't for our talkset so on
end at 1pm, of course lunch time..
I was kinda lazy to go back hostel because nite have Pesta Tiong Hwa at Chancellor Hall in UMS
went 1Borneo with cas, met up Bell there
they eat at Legen Coffee and Tea, I bought McDonald's double cheeseburger

there's a book fair at 1 Borneo Lower Ground floor, center
I think those are secondhand book but very cheap
the most expensive price I saw from there so far is rm14.90 only
try to drop by someday if you are a book lover

Starbucks time..
time to blog..
it's been while I didn't blog or spend my time at Starbucks because those drinks are not cheap and kinda fattening

my kinda 'sick' laptop with a cup of Iced Cocoa Cappucino


we walked back to UMS for Pesta Tiong Hwa..
will talk more about it on my next post..
let's talk bout something I wana share which I just did with Cas this evening

after church, went to Conti KKFM to do my recording for coming Thursday
then both us watched Martha Bakes about cheesecake
Cas wana eat cheesecake so badly and I feel like eating Korean Food
but my superego telling me I should go back hostel, don't waste money
these kind of food or outing should do when there's more people with other babes

when we start to walk, it rain so decided go to library bus stop wait for bus
saw a bus but he didn't stop for us =.='
ended up both us walk to 1 Borneo haha when my ego won =p

nice place where I studying now
peaceful, calmly..
just a part of it..imagine the whole Sabah =)

ended up both us these fei poh leng lui eating Korean food at Sabah Korean Restaurant at 1 Borneo 1st floor, facing the main road, above Standard Charted saadiq bank
each us ordered one meal

*dol sot* hot stone bibimbap, all time favorite only rm15 for vege, rm18 for beef
 for you who are vege lover, Bibimbap is your first choice..
is a mixed vege rice with egg and korean sauce
I personally prefer the cold not hot stone rice because the vege wont overcooked and it taste more fresh =p
I had no idea why only 2 side dishes for me =(

this is so different with others Korean restaurant I visited at KL or Lintas, KK.
they serve the side dishes along with main meal and there's not much choices which I kinda disappointed with it
the taste overall not bad..still prefer those I tried at Ampang, KL.

*Kimchi jigae* Kimchi soup with rice only rm15 for normal, rm18 with beef/seafood/pork
if you are regular korean meal customer, you may found something not right or not match in the picture above..
can you spot it??



ehem..it is the rice..
they using normal bowl to serve the rice not the steel bowl
and they are using the normal spoon, plastic chopsticks not the slim long spoon and chopsticks
cas say they had localized it haha
I don't really have that -eating korean food at korean restaurant- kind of feel =p

anyway the food not bad..
the price not so expensive, quite reasonable for a restaurant inside a shopping mall
and they even have promotion for lunch only rm9.90 with free chinese tea
definitely will go there if I craving for korean food
as a student we always aim for discount, cheap stuff rite


 each us got 1 meal is more than enough for us as we not those really eat 'rice' people
but today, only two of these can't really satisfy our desire lust haha
after a delicious main course, dessert is a good companion rite
they served superb delicious cheesecake and cream puff
both if it really taste good, EXCELLENT indeed

the boss really looks like that.. -proud house- only rm18 each

if you want to find a nice cheesecake this is a must to buy in 1 Borneo..that's what I think =)

owh..2 fat girls finish it after 2 main meal
scary geng rite?? hahaha
after that I told Cas, we must not think about these kind of food anymore within 3 months..
don't even think about it!

how nice if there is some electronic device will shock us if it sense we think about fattening food hahaha

No comments: