Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, March 18, 2012

sien..men..bored..bosan..

out of a sudden I feel bored
I want to go for a date...
it's been a while I didnt go for a date as in a real date where there's somebody fetch me then movie, dinner etc..
not really need me pay, then I can enjoy the nice comfortable shopping mall environment
now I am just like a girl inside a village who so outdated

I want to have a real date
I want a somebody drive me out
I want dinner
I want movie
I want dessert 

ok, I look desperate and pathetic now rite
just out of boredom I feel I want a date haha
time to get back to reality
homework, assignment, presentation, midterm next week
MIDTERM? 
yes..midterm next wednesday, presentation also on the same day *sigh*
stop dreaming, take some action now
I miss my pendant =(

been praying and worrying about my practical place
hold my letter now wish I can find  a better place
mom called and she say try to help me ask around
thanks God, although now still don't get any but it is a good start I might have another alternative =)

No comments: