Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Holiday updates

it's been ages didn't blog
because the lousy irritating bad UMTP block blogger's pisca thingy..I cant upload photos and without photos me no mood to blog because I like photos in my post or else it looks dull doom emo SAD
therefore a happy nice cool post MUST have photo as it can show a thousand words better than I type in million words 

CNY is not only food but gathering too..
gathering with my family, relatives, cousins and of course friends
as usual I got a bunch of crazy friends who always have sudden plan
Leon the season gambler planned to go Genting with his 'friend'
and he make the 'friend' so suspense till we all guessing who is she
unfortunately his friend ffk him and it was a 'he'
so ended up he brought us the pretties go up to the peak
and I was wearing 'cute' jumpsuit which means short and sleeveless and it will freaking cold up there


cabel car is so yes although we actually can drive up
hot green tea latte and dark mocha my all time favorite
walk around at Genting, take some chilling air is so relaxing
I love the environment and a cup of coffee superbly awesome
I don't know why always I go up to Genting I will buy a cup of Starbucks
Dark Mocha or Java Chip always my favorite, and Hot Hazelnut will be my third choice
owh, Leon and Ling won some money so we back down to Gohtong Jaya had a simple dinner
it's not expensive although Genting is a tourism spot and things around there will mark up the price but Gohtong Jaya's food is delicious and the price reasonable


besides gathering and meeting up with friends or going somewhere else
we actually doing something which adults prefer to do
but we only do it during CNY..really during CNY which is....
related to gambling stuff
but we of course didnt play money it just to polish up our skill bit..
by using the chips only
I really like playing mahjong as I have a lot to learn..every year only got 1week time to play
so I need few more years to become a pro perhaps 



Yee Sang also a must for me to eat during Chinese New Year
and I love to eat so much because...erm...because it is delicious and only can eat during CNY like McDonald's prosperity burger?
my beloved mommy heard I only eat once for the whole CNY so she being so nice, telling me that she going to buy Yee Sang and we will eat it together
owh, she is super nice rite but I never tell her that I love her or say thanks in front of her
because I didnt do that since I'm staying apart from her when I was little kid
but I do love her..hope she know it =)
too bad bro not at home that nite, he can't join us
and I always hate him can't spend more time with us ggrrr....son..boys...ishk...

Yee Sang with mommy only =)


FISHING after decade HAHAHAHA
erm, fishing is not really my thing because...it is kinda boring waiting the fish to eat my bait
I am no patient bit more active person so sitting there under the sun or what waiting the fish is not so my style
went fishing with dear Peggy and Leon
when I got in the Leon's car, I saw a book and asked him 'wah, you bring book to read later?'
Leon was kinda excited for this whole fishing thingy but me so so haha but it is worth for a try

went to Semenyih, can't deny it is a nice place, still preserve the nature of environment

the lake and trees as shelther

this place is a restaurant and they do have pond or lake -I don't know- for fishing
don't worry if you cant get a fish because u can always order one to eat haha

the fishes are BIG and there's not enough place for them

have you ever see a city girl, the pretty fishing? here is the chance...


I never thought she actually likes fishing haha
 the uncle who ask us to go fishing and the funny thing happened was...
I don't think he will ever ask us to go fishing again anymore
because...let me tell you his plan for that day
he plan to get some drinks, a book -which I saw in his car-, and also his fishing rod
so he was imagining that he will put on the bait so on for us then he will have his own fishing rod, put there or holding there and reading the book he bought

well, imagination and reality also totally different haha
once we reached there, he help me and Peggy do the fishing rod stuff, the bait and everything
there was only two fishing rod and it is enough actually..
he done one fishing rod, and he going to finish the second fishing rod, 
when he had done the second rod, I told him 'why this fishing rod so weird with the string?'
then he is so frust and he told us his plan, reading a book, holding the fishing rod and got a fish
those relaxing and enjoying the nature stuff
but he didn't have the chance because I was keep complaining 'so HOT...can you bring the umbrella out to cover my leg?' hahaha

he caught a fish...a BIG fish but can't eat..have to let it back to the lake

we got it too.. -can you see the umbrella haha-

there's thai's cuisine here
well, I will not come here again for fishing but for dinner of course
they serve delicious food

nice view to enjoy dinner during the late evening but not nite, u can only see black


our meal..there's salted egg vege, thai fried steam fish, mantis prawn

they using charcoal so until my rice finish the fish still hot

this is the address..
with 3 delicious meal, some drinks only rm64.60
price reasonable, taste awesome, environment peaceful
it is a recommended place to try their dishes..

PT 16367, Fish Valley Semenyih, Sri Haneco Industrial Park,
jalan Kachau, Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia
email: fishvalleysemenyih@hotmail.com
contact: 018-6688198, 0123825518


wao..long post, I wonder do you really finish read this post..will share more place again if I got a nice place worth to share =)

No comments: