Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, September 14, 2009

1st Bday at Sabah

I was blogging bout UMS but I change my mind to tis..what I'm writing now
after receive lot lot wishes from frens..so so happy..glad..and going to drop some happiness tears..
so damn touching when receive msg and wishing from all of u!!!

1. our very 1st is that ah pek leon..he wana win d competition fighting who will be d earliest to wish me..so sms me b4 15sept..but nvm la..11.45pm+ aso accept lo..
2. pmun.lew (f6 clasmate)..so happy she rmb my bday..but I dun rmb her bday le..bad hor..she remind our days in U6A1..miss her voice..our gossip days..
3. aaron see..tis yr he so boring..stil mrb last time got voice clip le..lik dj wishing me..haahah...now..sien jor lo rite..
4. bell..a very yao yuen fren from uni..so yao yuen cuz she from kl aso..same course..and she met cas&chloe at hospital durin body check up..
5. json ng..d bighead..startin from his i feel wana cry more..cuz he ask me dun cry..why wana mention tat??!!
6. melissa..a primary skol fren..she stil rmb..omg..how sweet..
7. pui li..my couz..sweetzz..
8. lee yee..thanx gal sending me msg..miss u so much cuz v rily din meet for ages dy..
9. yi xuan from taiwan sms me le..omg..wonder how much d sms cost..she ask me dun reply..haha
10. wai how..some1 who been kinda almost lost contact..glad receive his msg.. ^^
11. danial who baked a cake for me last yr bday..i stil wan a cake for my bday tis yr..rmb that..we had made a deal..
12. nurisah..my hubungan etnik group member and she is so so nice..
13. janice liaw..she aso rmb wo..not bad..she aso sept de le..sorry cuz I din wish u...hehe..4get dy..haahah
14. ewon..she assume my bday wil so lonely wo..and say baobao spirit wit me alwax..but hor..leon say baobao going dismiss le...hahaha..u see our blog like dead blog..ahahahah

thanx so so much for u guys..so happy receive d msg which full of blessing from each and very1 of u..though I do really hope to celeb wit u guys..my dream bday had jux gone with d wind..jux lidat..
this is d 1st time I celeb my bday at Sabah and this wont be d last..there are few more yrs to celeb here..I feel happy because u guys wish me..feel sad because I miss u guys so so much..I really really miss al of u..
there are ppl wish me via fb and so on..hahah...lazy mention here..check out fb lo...hehe..

MISS & LOVE all of u!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erh?? why cry erh?

Anonymous said...

why cry erh~?

Exu@n said...

ooiii... of coz hav to remember out wai ee's birthday la~ haha
all the best at sabah ya...

Veronica said...

cry because very touch ma..den sad aso cuz cant celev 2gether ma..
den happy wo cuz so many ppl rmb my bday..so so happy....!!!