Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where got Ghost

today went 1B
with SiangKist, RuiTe & Bell
watched Where Got Ghost..
funny movie..not bad..
3stories in it..d last was d continous from Money Not Enough..
it not scary but funny..thats why chinese is 'xia dao siao'
forget to print out d gsc member bday thing..if not v can get cheaper ticket..

RuiTe challenge d Big Bowl
some competition or challenge by Sushi King..
for those who can eat lot in a short period..u can try this..


finish a big big BIG bowl of noodle in 10minutes..include soup..
it rily a very very BIG bowl of noodle..either soba or udon..
too bad he cant win it..
he almost win..jux a lil more to finish it..
but..duno why..he failed..nvm la..try harder..ahhahah
but I tink he got phobia dy..he scare of udon dy..hehe
salute him dy..GENG!!!!
I rily cant finish d whole bowl of udon by myself lo..
summor within 10minutes..
he almost can make it..haih..wasted..

after that we play POOL...
my 1st game since I reach Sabah..
today din take pic..too bad..
haih..malu la..later they tink i sot sot..
after pool for 1hour..watch movie..
for d 1st time I got ice lemon tea combo as my companion (beside 3 of them) in sabah gsc..

after movie meet up wit cas & chloe at mcD
SiangKist & RuiTe bac 1st..got things to do..
had dinner at Apple cafe..
den they wana re-stock at giant..
I got re-stock too..
3 chupa chups..apple, strawberry 7 watermelon..
all my favourite..
giv chloe 1 because she get me a almond Big Apple Donuts.. ^^

No comments: