Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Bday Celebration~~


Thanx to everybody and everything u guys did for me..so so happy!!!
glad so many people remember my bday and facebook is a very very good site..
it remind every1 when my bday..hahaha..and many ppl wish me thr..
wat a useful mukabuka..hahaha..

my dear susan..thanx for ur msg..so sweet when I found out that is 9.15 am..so sweet...love u love u so so much..and hor..she help me with d ptptn lo..thanx so much..and that ewei..haih..I aso forget when she wish me dy lo..summor at fb..so no heart..kwei aso!!! she say she din forget my bday she but she 4GET to wish me tat day..hahah..ok la..accept lo..haha

on my bday..what I did?? most of u will think I will so kesian so lonely here..why I say so..cuz eweon tink so..json tink so aso..leon aso tink so i tink..at 1st I tink so...haahha..
mana tau..I got a very very nice fren and seniors..good..hehe..
I woke up EARLY in d mornin tot will hav a boring day cuz I rily tired wake so early and have assignment wana finish by tat day too..!!!
luckily..people I noe very very nice..very good..I so dai sek many ppl sek me..so I got celebration..hehe

lets share my present..hehe..


d very very 1st present i received which I got it on august..is mooncake from ChoiEi, zakee, saibou, hoe & keat..so sweet..ask chloe they all pass to me..thanx so so much..
2nd..purse from bell, cas & chloe..from milk teddy..white..they bought it when bac kl..omg..keep til now ni giv..rily yao sum er..love them..
3rd..celebration from SiangKist, RuiTe & bell..had 4slice SR..so xing fu..hahah..but not tat delicious la compare to kl's SR..v ate mango, choc banana, raspberry cheese..whole nite I pay rm0..from dinner to cake..thanx..

4th..bac room got a small cupcake from roommates..and a card..so nice la they rmb and gov me a cupcake.. ^^

miza*qiqi*me*nancy ablik..haih..

5th..celebration from cas, chloe & bell AGAIN..wonder how much $$$$ she spent..

thanx lotzz....well..continue my celebration wit another page..hahaha...

No comments: