Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, September 14, 2009

Doulos!!!!

went Doulos for a youth nite..4get what d theme dy..last tues went thr, sept8..d very 1st time step on a big big huge ship..happy.. ^^
went there with BCCM..d church I'm going now..Bacel..met lot new frens there...nice funny..and most of them who really fren is senior..not my batch..nvm la..and they speak hakka most f them..among them la..omg..lik bac to hometown..it remind me of grandma, aunt irene they al lo..those oldies (elders)..hahahahahah


Doulos is a ship younger than Titanic 2yrs..and actualy I aso duno really know bout Doulos..but...I know it really a very very rare opportunity to visit the big big huge ship..
actualy it related to christian la..those who works on the ship is christian and they all are volunteers..0 salary..either 2weeks, 2months, or 2years volunteering..they come from diferent country, diferent culture but sharing a same common..serve to GOD..

there are a lot of books selling on the ship which so so cheap and affordable (heard from my roommate who worked there 2weeks last year)..they aso selling mango ice-cream cost rm2.50..well it will be d income to support workers' food, accommodation I tink..

No comments: