Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bday * Uni

Friday..holiday started cuz v dun hav class dy..
cas, chloe & bell celeb my bday..
there's package..eat, movie, cheong k..
because here dun hav k-box..so they bao me whole day by lunch,high-tea,and everything la..
from morning..we had lunch..den tot wana watch movie but nothing to watch so we walk walk..eat eat..shop shop..

took lot pic..from library bus stop to restaurant to padini concept store to parkson to starbucks to toy'r'us to giant to cas's room..omg..so happy..camwhore is d best moment..ahhah

I camwhore with cas in her room..rily lot lot pic taken..so syok..haha..pic describe all..hehe..

d children's clothes so cute..

I love tis la..but..cant wear it at skol..so din buy it..haih..

pdi concept store..hehe..
chloe*veron*casandra*bell

bell geng lo...she can eat that much..

waiting shuttle bus to 1B..end up..walk there..quite far..

bell love mcD ice-cream so much..

well..I started to like uni life now..once I do something which forbidden..which v never can do in hostel!!!! haha..
we STEAMBOAT-ing in cas's room..ahahhah...
using bell's rice cooker..omg..syok..
and v bought 3bottle of beer..ahhah..tiger, carlsberg, heineken..ahahhhah
2 can shandy..hehe..
1st time I like my uni life.. ^^

watching drama while waiting d food..hehe

steamboat!!!

yummy yummy..so many food..hehe

camwhoring..sot sot dei..

barbie doll?? hehe..

veron*casandra

my face got sunburn not drunk..

beer models?? hahah

No comments: