Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, September 24, 2009

life

sudenli many thing flash bac in my mind..
sad..happy..sweet..bitter..sour..spicy..everything..
miss every1 so much as 1by1 leaving..separating..study abroad..job and so on..
someday..future..u might dun recognize who am i or i 4get who are u..
will this happen? buddies end up stranger..
or we will keep in contact..till d day v marry and u'll attend for tat..
till our child grow up and had their bday party..
i do hope our friendship will last forever..
we have new frens..our new gang..but..
d old frens d old gang will keep in our mind? i hope it will alwax keep in our heart..
though v might separating thousand milesssss but i hope i can feel u're nex to me..
mayb u will say u miss me..in msn, phone, sms, facebook, watever
but do u rily mean it? or it jux a social phrase 'i miss u so much'
it might a social phrase but i love to hear tat..jux drop by say hi will make me feel better..
saying ur life is boring misery without me..it might a lie..or some stupid sentence pop out..
but it make me feel better..mayb i naive i blif tat too...
somehow..if ur life is better without me..u are so happy without me..so enjoy..and u say ur life is misery and boring without me..i feel damn weird..
i might sad if i noe that im not tat important in ur life though u said how important am i..how u miss me..
i so weird..what the hell im talking bout..watever..life is lidat..human is 'fan zin'...
watever...


saw lolipops and remind me how I was been cherished, pampered..so sweet yet follow by sour and bitter..at 1st d lolipops is so sweet..so delicous but after too much of it..realize that not all lolipop i love it..there are some flavors that i rily dislike..and when i eat those flavor which not my favorite, it taste diferent..bitter mayb? too sweet as wel? i lik sour food..too sweet is jux not my style..but not everybody lik sour food and can tahan d sourness which i lik..bears not my toys..gals like it but..not all gals lik tat..im d minority..yet when somebody giv me sure feel bit happy i guess..because some1 treated me so nice..of cuz feel happy..hope those moments will jux stay forever..but time stil tic tok tic tok moving and things will change..what had past is gone..think bac might remind us how wonderful d life..or end up with disasters..i hope i could only remember those sweet memories..but sad memories is there with d sweet as well because..if there is no any bad memory there wont be any nice memory because thr's no comparison..thanx for giving me those memories..those are enuf for me to keep it in my mind forever because that memories made who am i now..and it remind me i was loved by some1..

No comments: