Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Presentation!!

that's me..Dewan Canselor bhind it..DC very very special wo..

today I had my 2nd presentation..
today is only talk bout 5minutes..my topic..Tattoos and Body Piercing in Psychology..let me share with u guys what I presented tis morning..

Tattoo is modification and self expression..They modified themselves to become more charming, more prettier..Adolescents have strong sense of identity which they dont want to hide..they wana show it to the world how special how unique they are..they do what they like..they wish to have a tattoo so they tattooed..they wana gain attention and wana let others noe their existence..if u shopping in a mall and saw a person who tattooed or pierced, sure u will focuss on the person rite compare to a boy who eating ice-cream..adolescent who have tattoo doesnt mean that they are bad, naughty or join black metal or wat..they just wan to express their feelings thru tattoo..mayb there's a story or meaning of the tattoo..therefore, dont judge a book by its cover!

I dun really rmb what I delivered today..I din really prepare for it..I simply cincai cincai say ni..luckily d assestment by frens not bad..can pass la..hehe

hmm..wat else I wana blog..oh..wearin same clothes wit cas&chloe..black and white and we camwhore while..and when bac my room..haha..nobody inside and I camwhore 'not a while'..haha..its been a long time I din camwhore dy lo..

Chloe*Veronica*Casandra

Sabah have nice nice sea..well..my campus have a nice sea aso..from SPE can get a nice view of sea..and do u still rmb when is d last time u see a rainbow? in KL u hardly see it rite..here a very very nice rainbow I wana share..



btw..Gardenia for u is only selling bread..delicious bread..variety of bread..but..in Sabah..my campus..near DKP (dewan kuliah pusat) there's a very very unique machine..which is..gardenia selling canned drink!!!!!


That is special rite..I'll try to find out more and more special thing in Sabah..and share with the ppl who stil stuck in KL..haha..

No comments: