Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, June 18, 2010

Eurostar Barcelona

2 June 2010
come lets me bring u back to the past
(this happen because I am so lazy to update)
it was suppose to be a normal outing for lunch hair cut day
and we did that, me, janice and nicholas went out at noon...
yes~~ is NOON not nite because we usually hang out at nite..
we supposed to go for lunch and maybe a hair cut for nicholas
janice wana eat steam fish head at Maluri but its too late it closed..
so we drive back to Cochrane and our beloved school and get my stpm cert
SMK Cochrane isnt that bad because they still keep the cert
MBS had pass it back to the HQ half year ago..that is bad haha
I am happy back there and have a short walk
it had change lot..I mean A LOT!!!
they have CCTV inside the school..6 I guess
anf the parking lot, staircase, KH lab, Science lab..
it just so high-tech..amazing
since I left the school and it only 2years I think but it changed lot..
and they have more parking space because they expand it at the pondok there
somehow I stil prefer how it looks like before I say bye bye to high school stage haha..
SMK Cochrane..d 7th Floor school..
for ur information,
we still haven eat lo..
we have no idea where to eat so decided to go for hair cut first while think where to eat
nicholas took almost 2hours to finish his hair cut
I been sitting there with janice and watch Rainie Yang album repeat twice!!!
he got a special hairstyle..not bad..
oh, our lunch??
turn out to be dinner and it is steamboat at Yulek
steamboat again..nvm as long as we can eat!!!!
plan for a movie at Pavilion and a shopping before movie
so back home and pick something for janice to change because she wear very cincai haha
and she chose my brown dress not bad huh..
when we are on our way to Pavilion
I suggest why not clubbing since janice is in a nice dress (she said she doesnt have 1 thats why duwan go clubbing but now she wearing it ^^)
and they support my suggestion
so nicholas took a U-turn and we called up kf that plan changed
he is ok with it because we force him too haha
after changed and my make up done
I am bit regret with that suggestion and decision because I am poor..
they still on with that plan so I have to shut up..
when we reached Sunway I still pull back yet they won
end up Eurostar Barcelona here we go
I never been there
this is my 1st time there..
not a very happening club but the washroom is PRETTY
should I say HANDSOME too
it is UNISEX washroom
and it full or mirrorssss hahahahah
cant take any picture of it too bad..
go and find out urself.. ^^
janice*nicholas*veronica*kinfon
ordered a tower of beer
I dont like beer..lots gas..just dont like it but it is cheaper no choice..
back quite late that nite
we went for dimsum at Sri Petaling before back home
janice enjoyed d nite
nest time will ask her go MOS
then she will know what is a happening club looks like haha

No comments: