Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

that's not d way!!!!

keeping me from d facts from d truth from what's going on because want to protect me want me happy all d moment is not the way when someday 1day I will know what's going on when I am to know everything the facts d truth and u thinks keeping me untold is good for me d best way for me and u're fucking wrong if u wan to keep it from me den u should keep it till I die and never ever let me know it hurt it damn fucking hurt lot when I noe d truth where things happen and I duno at all u tink I am tough a happy go lucky gal where I can bear with these things I can tel u I am not I cant accept things that I duno and suddenly pop out

I dun care anymore
Leave me alone
Dun let me noe anything just exactly what u did
I just want to be alone

No comments: