Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, June 7, 2010

wai EE wei outing

26 May 2010, Mid Valley, The Gardens
hang out with eewei d hambaozz
well, we got a important mission for today outing
not just a gals' outing gossiping day
we have to get baobaozz present and iceberg present too
and a eating nonstop spreee...hahaha
hope somebody can pay for that instead I paying myself hehe

eewei*waiee

meet up wiith ewei then lunch at McD

both of us so poor and we have to buy so many presentss

aaron, kwei, hui, syi

and their 21st bday present will be more exp

so where we going to vomit such amount of $$$$
anyway we still have our way and some $$ to get them present
very lazy wana tell whole story of d day because I forget dy haha
I just wana share meal of d day..haha
The Gardens Gfloor got a restaurant Pastis
infront of Isetan entrance
d cake there is nice, cheap after 5pm
and they having promotion
after 7pm will have buy1free1 for dinner
got to have a try.. ^^

strawberry cake & tiramisu
whole day I just wait for eat only lo..
hi-tea so on haha..
just find excuses to eat haha..
Shilin Mee Sua..
I miss it so so much..

and I had porridge too..
at LouYao GuiGui I think..
not so sure d shop name hehe..
after shopping for them not myself
ewei meeting up her boy wo
she really swimming in love sea
she just happy and sweet when her boy coming and meet her up
of course I cant be light bulb so I am alone till mom pick me up
well is ewei dump me because of her boy..
went Starbucks and have a Strawberry bla bla bla..haha
nice drink..I love it
this seat..
ewei had d same seat after I left for few minutes
she say this is telepathy wo..

No comments: