Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

will it last..

yesterday found out a news..quite shocked me
some courages points should give her
though it freak me out but I so happy and excited to know that
wish I have the courages and d bravery as she had
hope what she having now will last forever
and it will be much better if she can have more than this haha

it almost 1year..
next month I am senior in UMS dy 2nd year student of SPKS
so fast 1year dy lo...just a blink of eye I am 2nd year senior dy lo
many things happen in just 1year
but I tend to forget it most of it because..my memory not good ma..hehe

yet there's something I wont forget of course
something I want to remember it
things that happening now
I like it..I love it
I like d situation now
of course if things get better why not
but now..I am satisfied with what I have
this is enough for me..cant ask for more dy
I wish this can continue will last for another year mayb
please dont stop it half way
I enjoy it..enjoying what I am facing now everyday
grateful and thankful for what I have..
thanx god...amen

No comments: