Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lose Weight!!!!!

I wan lose weight!!!!!!!!!
wana keep fit ..
for many reasons..
dai bou's wedding
promises and bet with others
I can do it!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so..haha
I'm saying this for 5yrs..more than that I believe
I think when I post this nobody will believe hor..
and yday went out with wk, ling and ce for supper iskk..benci betul

hmm..my life nowadays like ghost
everyday wake at 2pm
then I wil start my day with lappy not food
open lappy and watch drama or whatever
on9 of course because streamyx is cool haha
then til nite..
if lucky some1 will call up and hang out while for dinner or yc
I duno that's lucky not because I have to spend >.<
or else I wil be staying home whole day

I didnt do any housechores le
I am so so so damn lazy
I got bunch of clothes waiting me to iron
it pilled up high like a moutain a hill

I should sweep d floor and mop it
I should wash and clean those mirror
and clothes which cant put in washing machine
but I'm doing nothing here
even lazy to update my blog haha
really LAZY huh.. ish ish..

No comments: